Home » » A Letter from an Anthropologist

A Letter from an Anthropologist

Dear Paluan Folks,

I am anthropologist from the University of the Philippines, but also like you or some of you is a native of Occidental Mindoro in Mamburao.

Most of the research I am conducting are geared towards the welfare of the people of Mindoro, and currently I am writing a paper on Paluan. I am just grateful that there are people like you who are willing to take a different yet so imporatant step to include Paluan and the rest of Mindoro to world history.

I could be of help should you require it, my contacts are indicated here.

Thank you.



C.A.R.
PhD Anthropology
University of the Philippines
Faculty, College of Tourism and Hospitality Management
UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. I Love Paluan - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger